Thursday, October 20, 2011

A treasure to me!

I love hunting for treasures and trinkets at yard sales, rummage sales and thrift stores. I found this at The Grange Attic Treasures sale shelf for $ 4.00. It's handmade- what's not to love about it being a little rustic! I think I need to change the paint color- right now it's just a cream.  Wouldn't it look great in aqua or something fun and bright? And maybe make the inside a different color from the front to really make the scallop shape pop.  On the shelf is some ribbon I found at a different sale, along with some free fabric that someone was giving away at a guild meeting. Thrify finds indeed!
Thrifty Thursday @ Quilted Cupcake

1 comment:

Quilted Cupcake said...

Great find! I like the idea of painting it, too.

Thanks for sharing at Thrifty Thursdays. Feel free to share older posts on the link party too - I'm not picky!

Best,
Jean